Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saint's Clothes!

FOR BETTER, BIGGER, CLEARER VIEW - CLICK THE IMAGES!


Jessaint's clothes are so cute. Just imagine the word cute to it's deepest meaning. Gaah! The word cute won't even measure up. HEHE :) I love them and the people that gave them to her. It's very much appreciated kesa nga naman bumili pako ng mga damit nya eh mabilis naman syang lalaki at tataba for sure kasi tabain ung daddy (ex) nya. Anyways, ung mga nasa ibabaw na damit are my favorites talaga kasi ang cute super at ung isa naman on the right side is very colorful, I love colorful things cus it brings back dull to life! Haha

On the left side, the pink towel-like (I thought it was too) with a piggy oink oink is actually a blanket. It's going to be her blanket! How cute huh?! And then un namang nasa bottom right corner is her pacifier. I might not use it when she's growing her teeth na kase it's not good, I didn't use one when I was a baby. May Penaten din and ung nasa ilalim naman nung Penaten is her .. I don't really know what those are basta sila ung de-tale lang na cardigan style with short sleeves (may mga 2 - 3 long sleeves din), of course. And then, yung mga naka-fold naman are her pajamas hahaha. So cute!

PARA AKONG MAY LIVING DOLL :) MOMMY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SAINTTTYBABY! WE LOVE YOU!

Thanks to Esenen M. & Vheya De Chavez!


No comments: